Monday, November 20, 2006

HELLO PEEPS (:
Short post for today.
Havent pack my bag for tomorrow's camp.
Oh crap >:(

Went to IMM today :D
Ate at LJS.
Went shopping,
bought rings ah, earrings ah, etc etc ah.

*Hides*

Bought alot of honeysticks at MiniToons today!
Peach flavour, watermelon flavour, peppermint.
Yummy!
:D

Peach honeystick :)

Hah.
I look damn weird :/

Saw a sign when I was walking around.
Actually I've seen this weird sign a long time ago already.
Just that I cant take a photo of it cos the shopkeepers are there =D

"Is your birthday falls on this month?"
"Yes! My birthday is falls on this month!"
Ahhhh, bad English XD

Camp's tomorrow.
Havent pack,
but Im leaving 1 day early before the camp ends.
Going to Thailand!
& on the same day as Seri too :)
But I'll be back on the day of my birthday!
:D
Audition update!
I kept failing in my lvl 12 licence.
Grr..
Dont know waste how many dens already.
>:(
[Edit]
HOHO! I just got my lvl 12 licence!
Thank you GRACE (Jie)! :D
She came jumping into my room as if she won the lottery.
:D :D :D
[/Edit]

1 more day to GG camp!
3 more days to my Thailand trip!
7 days more to my big day! :D

Thou shall let history past, let the happy ones stay happy.

No comments: